Your child will explore the difference between beat and rhythm as they learn songs. A variety of musical instruments, their sounds, and names will be introduced as well.
Older students have the opportunity to join the Queen of Peace Choir and learn to play soprano recorders as they hone their performance skills and confidence to prepare for program performances.
Your child will…
- Be exposed to a variety of musical experiences while at Queen of Peace
- Develop an appreciation for music and discover musical gifts
- Participate in a yearly Christmas program and Spring music program
- Learn keyboarding during winter trimester
- Attend music classes twice each week