At Queen of Peace Catholic School, we believe that active minds need time to play and create. As a student, your child will enjoy a variety of opportunities to grow outside the traditional classroom.
- Recess on a secure, fenced campus
- Students enjoy about 1 hour of outdoor recess daily. This time is separated into K-2nd grade and 3-5th grade groups. During this time, students play freely on the fenced playground with the supervision of two adults. Children practice team work, decision making, cooperation and sportsmanship. We believe this time of "unstructured but supervised" play makes for healthy children and ready learners.
- PE instruction is offered daily
- Weekly Mass is one of the many ways faith and service are woven into your child's day
- Music classes are taught twice weekly
- Art is taught weekly
- Clay sculpting
- Exploring artists